Jefferson Public Library now gives you access to digital media, including audiobooks, eBooks, video, and music. Through the Wisconsin’s Digital Library, powered by Overdrive, you now have the opportunity to borrow for your favorite digital device.
- You can check out up to 10 items at one time and can have up to 10 holds.
- Items can be checked out for 7, 14, or 21 days.
- You may need to download the Overdrive Media Console software to your computer in order to use this service.
Having trouble with Overdrive?
If you’ve been having problems signing in to Overdrive, here are a few tips:
- When you select your library, make sure that you choose Jefferson Public Library (Bridges Library System), not Mid-Wisconsin Library System or Jefferson Public Library (Mid-Wisconsin Library System).
- If you aren’t able to select a library, try clearing the cookies and cache on your device. Here’s a step-by-step guide from the Watertown Public Library.
If you need technical assistance, please call (920) 674-7733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.