New and Popular Books
New in Adult Fiction
- Skin Game by Jim Butcher
- Ghost Ship by Clive Cussler
New in Non-Fiction
- Let’s Just Say It Wasn’t Pretty by Diane Keaton
- A Fighting Chance by Elizabeth Warren
New in Book on CD
- Robert B. Parker’s Cheap Shot by Ace Atkins
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Not finding what you need?
We can request materials from other library systems through our Interlibrary Loan service. If you were unable to find what you were looking for in the SHARE catalog, we may be able to borrow the item from another library system through WISCAT.
Search WISCAT to find and request an item.
Cypress Resume - Resumes Made Easy.
With Cypress Resume, you can effortlessly create professional resumes in minutes! Best of all, it is easy-to-use!! This database is only available in-house at the Jefferson Public Library on our public Internet computers.
A to Z the World
A to Z the World is the world standard for country profiles, with detailed coverage of more than 100 topics each. No other single source covers so many cultural and educational topics, so well, for so many countries. This database is only available in-house at the Jefferson Public Library on our public Internet computers.
Zinio is a source for digital magazines that can be read on a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire/Fire HD, Windows 8, and Blackberry Playbook. There are 103 titles that you can choose from. You can select as many of these magazines as you would like. When viewing the magazines on a PC or Mac there is no special software needed. There is an app that you can download for your handheld device that is used for viewing the magazines.
Setting Up Your Account:
- Begin by clicking on the purple Create Account button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your library card number in the box that appears. Type all 14 digits with no spaces.
- Enter your email address and set up a password to create your account with the library Zinio account.
- Zinio will send an email to the email account you entered. Open this email message and click on the link to activate your account.
At this point you can return to the collection to browse and checkout your favorite magazines. When you checkout the magazine you will need to register an account again to view your magazine. Make sure you use the same email address that you used when you created an account. You can use the same password as well.