What is BadgerLink?
BadgerLink is Wisconsin’s online library which provides access to licensed content such as magazines, newspapers, scholarly articles, videos, images, and music. These resources are provided exclusively for use by all Wisconsin residents. Databases available through BadgerLink include:
- Business Source Premier – Full-text journal and peer reviewed articles dating back to 1886 covering all disciplines of business.
- HeritageQuest – Comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources including U.S. Federal Census records, full-text family and local histories, Revolutionary War records, and Freedman’s Bank records.
- LearningExpress Popular Software Skills Center – A collection of web-based skill-building materials on today’s popular computer programs including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Windows operating systems.
- Medline – Authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
- Novelist and Novelist K-8 – Fiction databases, providing access to information on fiction titles as well as feature content including author read-alikes, book discussion guides, reading lists and more.
Who uses BadgerLink?
There are many resources on BadgerLink for:
- and anyone interested in learning about topics like auto repair, Photoshop, or occupational exams.